We Love Our Seniors and It Shows!
Allow us to introduce Clemmons Village I & II, a truly unique assisted living facility. What separates us from other facilities is our special home-like ambience that makes everyone, resident or visitor, feel comfortable. It has been our privilege to create a safe, caring, and loving environment where our residents feel a sense of purpose and “family”.
From the beautiful manicured lawn, resident dogs, birds, and the outdoor Koi pond we strive to maintain an atmosphere that is not only pleasant and secure, but also stimulating. Serving seniors for more than four decades, we have developed and provided an approach to care that is innovative and unique. Our well trained, experienced staff is totally committed to meeting the needs of our residents.
Various levels of physical and medical assistance allow services to be customized to each individual. Whether it's assistance with bathing and personal grooming or providing special diets, our staff focuses on person centered care.
At Clemmons Village, we realize making the decision to move to assisted living for yourself or a loved one is a challenging one. There are so many choices it can be overwhelming. We pride ourselves on making the transition as easy as possible with our beautiful, home-like residence; providing the opportunity to build enduring friendships.
We invite you to schedule a tour with our Executive Director and see our community in action. We are available for tours during the week and on weekends for your convenience.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, and ambulation.
- Health Maintenance and wellness programs are developed on an individual basis in conjunction with resident, family members, physicians, and our staff. Our house physician is on call 24 hours a day.
- Three nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily in our warm, inviting dining room. Special diets are provided as needed, along with alternative meal choices. We also allow special requests at mealtime.
- A Registered Nurse and licensed medication technicians to coordinate your medication and care with your physician.
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services are provided on a daily basis.
- Daily planned activities for individual and group recreational, educational, social, and spiritual events. We also provide transportation to scheduled outing including trips to local restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and many more by resident request.
- A beauty salon and barbershop is located within our residence.
- All utilities included except telephone.
- Secured doors for residents who may need extra security.
- Pet friendly
- On Campus Chapel.
- Video Surveillance at all times.
Clemmons Village's 4th Annual Cruise-In
Clemmons Village I Newsletter
Clemmons Village II Newsletter
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Wanted to email you following our visit to say how impressed and grateful we are for the quality of care that you and all of your staff are giving to Rachel. She is clearly benefiting from the love and care she receives from you all. We appreciate the efforts that you go to to ensure that Rachel and all of your residents receive an individual approach that is responsive to their individual needs and circumstances. Not easy when you have to ensure all of your residents receive the care they need.
Jenny and I were both delighted that Rachel has started to go to lunch and dinner. This will not change the world but will benefit her financially, which she has grasped, and I suspect that the increased social interaction will also be of benefit to her. We appreciate that Rachel is not always the easiest person to care for, although most of your staff seem to have found very effective ways of engaging her positively, and I am sure there will be difficulties in the future.
Please do ensure you let us know if any difficulties do occur and if Rachel starts to change her mind about going to the dining room.
Very best wishes to you and all of your wonderful staff.
Robert and Jenny
Dear Kathy, Kaye, James, Kelly and the Entire Staff at Clemmons Village I:
I, along with my family want to thank you al for everything that you did to help my father, R.H. Haack. You took him in on very short notice, kept him safe, warm, and comforted him “under your wings” while he was in your care. I cannot tell you how much it has meant to all of us (including R.H. though I am sure he rarely told you).
When the hospital called on Monday night to let us know he had passed on, it was quite a shock to all of us but at least we all know that he is a Peace and hopefully Happy. Please know that we love you all, appreciate everything you have done for both R.H. and also Elma (Joe’s Mom) and wish for nothing but the best for you and your wonderful facility.
Yesterday would have been R.H.’s 83rd birthday and his favorite cake was “Angel Food”. Pleas share these cakes with as many folks at CV-1 as you can…He would have enjoyed the party!
Thank you & God Bless You All!
The Family of R.H. Haack