We Love Our Seniors and It Shows!
Allow us to introduce Clemmons Village I, a truly unique assisted care facility. What separates us from other facilities is our special home-like ambience that makes everyone, resident or visitor, feel comfortable. It has been our privilege to create a safe, caring, and loving environment where our residents feel a sense of purpose and “family”. From the beautiful manicured lawn, resident dogs, birds, exotic aquariums, to the outdoor pond we strive to maintain an atmosphere that is not only pleasant and secure, but also stimulating. Serving seniors for more than a decade, we have developed and provided an approach to care that is innovative and unique. Our well trained, experienced staff is totally committed to meeting the special needs of our residents.
Our philosophy is to recognize the challenges our residents experience and compensate for them, at the same time promoting their independence! Come see our community in action. We think you will be intrigued.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing
- We have a registered Nurse and licensed medication technicians to coordinate your medication with your physician
- The nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily in our warm, inviting dining room. Special diets are provided as needed, along with alternative meal choices. We also allow special requests at mealtimes.
- All utilities included except telephone.
- Each private or companion room has its own ADA approved full bath for privacy
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services are provided on a daily basis.
- Around the clock community supervision by certified nurses aides or licensed personal care attendants.
- Daily planned activities for individual and group recreational, educational, social, and spiritual events. We also provide transportation to scheduled outings including trips to local restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and many more by resident request.
- Health Maintenance and wellness programs are developed on an individual basis in conjunction with resident, family members, physicians, and our staff. Our house physician is on call 24 hours a day
- Secured doors for residents who may wander
- A beauty salon and barbershop is located within our residence.
- A complete reading library.
Dear Kathy, Kaye, James, Kelly and the Entire Staff at Clemmons Village 1:
I, along with my family want to thank you all for everything that you did to help my fahter, R.H. Haack. You took him in on very short notice, kept him safe, warm, and comforted him "under your wings" while he was in your care. I cannot tell you how much it has meant to all of us (including R.H. though I am sure he rarely told you).
When the hospital called on Monday night to let us know he had passed on, it was quite a shock to all of us but at least we all know now that he is at Peace and hopefully Happy.
Please know that we love you all, appreciate everything you have done for both R.H. and also Elma (Joe's Mom) and wish for nothing but the best for you and your wonderful facility.
Yesterday would have been R.H.'s 83rd birthday and his favorite cake was "Angel Food". Please share these cakes with as many folks at CV-1 as you can...He would have enjoyed the party!
Thank you & God Bless You All!
The Family of R.H. Haack