Southern charm and hospitality make Sandpiper Independent Living the ideal choice.
Sandpiper Village, our independent living community, features 110 newly renovated units (1BR and 2BR floor plans), and the brand new “Sand Bar” complete with flat screen TVs, pool table, and bar; for the ladies the Gentle Breeze Spa where manicures and massages are everyday events.
Sandpiper Village Independent Living sits on an 11-acre campus with a variety of custom floor plans. Cottage style apartments are all one level with covered walkways throughout the campus.
Sandpiper Village is a beautifully landscaped and gated community with security after business hours. The Village Community Center has a heated swimming pool, media center, library, exercise room, dining venues, and a variety of individualized programs for social, recreational, cultural, and spiritual activities.
Sandpiper Village has recently completed a renovation project which complements the new signature lifestyle our residents deserve including:
- Gentle Breeze Spa providing massage therapy, skin care, foot care, nail, and hair care.
- The Sand Bar, our gentleman’s club, offering billiards, shuffleboard, gameroom, and flat screen televisions for viewing events.
- Newly Enhanced Dining at the Community Center makes an ideal atmosphere for enjoying some of the Low Country’s best entrees prepared by Sandpiper’s Executive Chef. The delightful atmosphere also provides the perfect setting for Happy Hours, pool parties, bridge, dances, and many other social events.
- Two nutritious meals are served everyday in our dining room restaurant-style. We also offer a continental breakfast. Our residents and family members have input into the menu that is prepared by our chef. We also offer regular as well as sugar-free desserts, afternoon snacks, fresh fruit, and sandwiches as requested.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services are provided.
- Wide variety of planned activities.
- Free transportation to all local medical appointments.
- Veterans Move-In Program for anyone who has served in the U.S. Armed Forces and their spouse. Please let us know if you are a Veteran and interested in moving to Sandpiper Village.