Village I & II
We Love Our Seniors and It Shows!
Clemmons Village I & II
Allow us to introduce Clemmons Village I & II, a truly unique assisted living facility. What separates us from other facilities is our special home-like ambience that makes everyone, resident or visitor, feel comfortable. It has been our privilege to create a safe, caring, and loving environment where our residents feel a sense of purpose and “family”.
From the beautiful manicured lawn, resident dogs, birds, and the outdoor Koi pond we strive to maintain an atmosphere that is not only pleasant and secure, but also stimulating. Serving seniors for more than four decades, we have developed and provided an approach to care that is innovative and unique. Our well trained, experienced staff is totally committed to meeting the needs of our residents.
Various levels of physical and medical assistance allow services to be customized to each individual. Whether it’s assistance with bathing and personal grooming or providing special diets, our staff focuses on person centered care.
At Clemmons Village, we realize making the decision to move to assisted living for yourself or a loved one is a challenging one. There are so many choices it can be overwhelming. We pride ourselves on making the transition as easy as possible with our beautiful, home-like residence; providing the opportunity to build enduring friendships.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, and ambulation.
- Health Maintenance and wellness programs are developed on an individual basis in conjunction with resident, family members, physicians, and our staff. Our house physician is on call 24 hours a day.
- Three nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily in our warm, inviting dining room. Special diets are provided as needed, along with alternative meal choices. We also allow special requests at mealtime.
- A Registered Nurse and licensed medication technicians to coordinate your medication and care with your physician.
- Housekeeping and personal laundry services are provided on a daily basis.
- Daily planned activities for individual and group recreational, educational, social, and spiritual events. We also provide transportation to scheduled outing including trips to local restaurants, shopping centers, sporting events, and many more by resident request.
- A beauty salon and barbershop is located within our residence.
- All utilities included except telephone.
- Pet friendly
- On Campus Chapel.
- Video Surveillance at all times.
We invite you to schedule a tour with our Executive Director and see our community in action. We are available for tours during the week and on weekends for your convenience.